12 replies to this topic

Guest_Code_*

Guest_Code_*
  • Guests
Is it possible or it's just a myth?

Guest_darkbepo_*

Guest_darkbepo_*
  • Guests
Oh wow that was close.. Allmost thought it was WoW you were talking about and allmost posted WoW Nude Patch...

Guest_Code_*

Guest_Code_*
  • Guests

Oh wow that was close.. Allmost thought it was WoW you were talking about and allmost posted WoW Nude Patch...
WoW graphics are ugly compared to GW graphics. :P

Guest_darkbepo_*

Guest_darkbepo_*
  • Guests
You little pervert... :P

Guest_Code_*

Guest_Code_*
  • Guests
Lol, I was just wondering, because I saw some on the torrents while searching for GW: EotN soundtrack, but they were all fake. :P LA 2 nude patch was a huge success so why not GW? After all both games are made by the same company. ^^

Guest_Cronus_*

Guest_Cronus_*
  • Guests
LA 2 and GW made by the same people? Don't think so. Arena Net has made 1 game. Guildwars.

Devalina

Devalina

• Supreme Being
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Lol, I was just wondering, because I saw some on the torrents while searching for GW: EotN soundtrack, but they were all fake. :P LA 2 nude patch was a huge success so why not GW? After all both games are made by the same company. ^^

LA 2 and GW made by the same people? Don't think so. Arena Net has made 1 game. Guildwars.

No Code is 100% correct. GuildWars is made by the same company who made Lineage, Lineage2, Tabula Rasa.
They are all products of NCSoft.

ArenaNet is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Korea-based NCsoft Corporation. (ArenaNet Site)
Of course we have to remember that L2 used the Unreal 2003 engine while if I am not mistaken GW uses its own graphic engine.

Guest_Cronus_*

Guest_Cronus_*
  • Guests

No Code is 100% correct. GuildWars is made by the same company who made Lineage, Lineage2, Tabula Rasa.
They are all products of NCSoft.

ArenaNet is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Korea-based NCsoft Corporation. (ArenaNet Site)
Of course we have to remember that L2 used the Unreal 2003 engine while if I am not mistaken GW uses its own graphic engine.

ANet is made up of x-Blizzard employees that left right after Warcraft III came out. Patrick Wyatt, Jeff Strain and Mike O'Brien being the main people behind it, with several other x-blizzard people in the ranks. Although they (Patrick, Jeff and Mike) do own ANet, NCSoft is their publisher. Ultimately, NCSoft has the final input on all major choices as do most publishers. That is what game companies get for not publishing their own games ;).So saying that L2 and GW are made by the same people is some-what incorrect. They were published by the same publisher but made by 2 different game companies.

Guildwars's engine is in fact just for it. It isn't currently used for any other game. Even GW2 will be made in a new engine.

Back on topic:

What exactly would be the point of this? I would be willing to do some skinning work on it but it would of course be client side only. As all models are the same, just different skins on the color wise it wouldn't be very hard to do. The big thing is if ANet would see this as a bad thing. They don't really have any 'mod' tools out like a lot of other games supply.

Devalina

Devalina

• Supreme Being
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts
I have no idea my self what would be the point.

However some people enjoy these kind of mods.

Pretty much if you could alter the dat file and alter the textures etc you should be able to make one easy enough.

Syziria

Syziria

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Mmmm i may be wrong.But nude patch???Com'on get serious .If you wana enjoy the game just hack it best enjoyment ever!!

Guest_Violator_*

Guest_Violator_*
  • Guests
Use texmod, since modifying the DAT file is not allowed and can result in a ban.
http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Texmod

Guest_5te4lthX_*

Guest_5te4lthX_*
  • Guests

Is it possible or it's just a myth?

ahhaha why do you wanna know?

Guest_Fingon_*

Guest_Fingon_*
  • Guests
Hmmm... 1 word pevert...make it 3.... me 2 :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users