L2PacketHack 3.1.6

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Syziria

Syziria

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

when i pressing list to teleport whit emuhacker it donst come to choose GM island , orgrimmar and that stuff what shall i do?=!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
LOL Thats WAY offtopic HAHAHHAHHAHA I smiled when i saw this..
Enyway I Cant seem to have it working on Interlude eny help?

avoid

avoid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:WPE PRO
nothing yet?
damn... i can wait to see some l2 hack that really works
Internet Rules: Every girl is a man, every man is kid, and every kid is an F.B.I. agent!!!

Guest_resny_*

Guest_resny_*
  • Guests
Народ как ее скачать

Guest_JotaC_*

Guest_JotaC_*
  • Guests

Народ как ее скачать
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#FF3333]This is a english users forum, no more russian posts or they will get deleted!

adrenal1ne

adrenal1ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hello, still working?

Guest_burre_*

Guest_burre_*
  • Guests
Sorry to say this but... when i try to dl that .zip file from rapidshare i get virus...

Guest_covalciucalin_*

Guest_covalciucalin_*
  • Guests
Do you guys know a program that actualy works in editing your l2 stats ... like make p atk 99 999 or stuff like that :) . Cheat Engine changes them just visualy ... it doesnt acualy improve dmg just numbers to make u smile for 30 sec b4 u atk a mob :)))

Guest_GhOsTHouND_*

Guest_GhOsTHouND_*
  • Guests
yep insane Game

Kitsune

Kitsune

(。◕‿‿◕。)

• Mini Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts
There was already released 3.4.1.82 version working with Gracia Part 2 <_<
(3.4.1.83 in russian)

download here: (x82)
_http://depositfiles.com/files/9vzfnlbpo

Enjoy cheating and automating enchancement :thumbup:

Posted Image

Spoiler

SoIeR

SoIeR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
good thing it still works on 40% of servers,Though I have only a little dwarf with items +52-60k items(1-7kk p.atk/m.atk*it gets bugged*)
Its easy to use it,when you start phx,run l2 and log in with acc.
When you do and log in with char it should be on l2phx screen too("target-"and name of char)
From that moment,on Received section you see your actions*ex:you buy weap and a blue cursor with "requestmultisell(or something with sell in it)*
From that moment you press on the title and on the right upper part of the window will be shown 1 code,copy and then go to Send Packets.
Now if you want items +99999999(w00t noob items) on 6th and 7th pair of numbers change codes to FF FF
Ex: A7 00 71 02 63 *6th:40 7th:E0 (now 6th and 7th do not make any difference if you want them as l337 items.
Erase old codes and do the FF FF,now press send
*BUT remember to have the Gm shop targeted so you could do it correctly*
If you want to make +6-17 items(normal) is the same but different codes,
if 6th pair is E0 or any character and then number,you just change the number EX:E0 to E9 and the weap will be +( for +17 just do it 16*if by any chance it goes higher,do not worry experiment and you can master this function for max 2 hours.
For adding items there are different codes,which I do posses :D
Over 30 codes for RB jewels items scrolls etc...(I might share them later,for might...well its because I do this from School atm :D)

Oh 1 last thing,IF you want to know if your hax will work for Interlude server before sending code check if received code from buying item starts with 1F*if it does its most likely protected and will auto-ban you/or kick.
Codes...Some hours after this :D
for example on my screen Imma gonna upload ,I edited my items/adena gain and made some changes in datatable of server(thats why you see error.e on screen) just don`t play with l337 items,(you can do items +10-50,but do not kill players with items +50-60k.

Attached Files

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest_swmXIII_*

Guest_swmXIII_*
  • Guests
2questions:
Works with l2 eurogold?
If so does it need a specific setup?(I remember trying to use other progs but failed)

Guest_naman4site_*

Guest_naman4site_*
  • Guests
found virus

aasi888

aasi888

• Special V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
-OOPs-
Wowhead: It's not cheating if the Internet lets you do it!

aasi888

aasi888

• Special V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

View Postnaman4site, on Jul 3 2009, 02:24 PM, said:

found virus
I'd say it's just a hacktool. Not 100% sure though.
Wowhead: It's not cheating if the Internet lets you do it!

rodzineczka

rodzineczka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
Soyer Your way never worked for me ...
I just used to enchant with 100% safe via wh ... thats sad and works on 10% of srvss . After that they can check what u did and ban u anyway :) ( for safe enchant )
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
I am Druid - Play Free Online Games
"Nie oczekujcie na Sąd Ostateczny. On odbywa się co dzień. " Więc grajcie w L2, ponieważ nie znacie dnia i godziny.

My B!tches My T!me My Rush My Style
FromHeaven2Hell

pWn3D

pWn3D

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

View Postzahoan, on 10 April 2008 - 09:36 AM, said:

just a curiosity (for the moment) this packet editor works for just l2j servers or works for retail files private servers? I suppose from the start that this doesnt work on official l2 servers.

Did anyone used it on servers like dex at www.lineage.ro? This is one of the top servers.. or it was until the owner grandomania screwed it up
they work for l2j i think
Posted Image

Posted Image

pWn3D

pWn3D

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

View Postaasi888, on 26 September 2009 - 10:56 AM, said:

I'd say it's just a hacktool. Not 100% sure though.

I got virus too with avg but i think its wrong...yeah? ;D
Posted Image

Posted Image

harrynaf

harrynaf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks mate nice hack but,could you make a tutorial plz?:D Ι dont want to be a burden but its very complicated

trojanguard

trojanguard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Come Join us Free Online Vidio Rpg Game Called Lineage.

come join us on a highly addictive online vidio game server where u can chat meet new people or strictly player vs player matches great community great for kids and adults come visit us at www.truelineage.net make a account and download the game also download directx9 to play! you dont even need a good computer! its absolutly free never pay a dime! for more info email me www.yoursin@hotmail.com or contact us by phone 647-269-4288. plenty of people from the GTA play here dont forget if u like the game tell a friend. go to how to connect and fallow the connection guide carefully if you have any issues there is a player forum or can call the contact #. This game is based on Fantasy
take a look at th screen shots to see if this is for you! enjoy!! Come Join The Highly Populated Server and Experience the TRUELINEAGE!

- vidio

nunix

nunix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey, i've been trying to do something actually hewlpfull with the latest phx version 3.5.33.166, but i cant seem to find out (in freya) the way to make safe enchant, auto enchant or whatever the phx has to offer, can some1 pls post some link to some kind of toturial to the L2 hacking, or explain it himself if u like, because i dont think there are many people how never used hacks, make use of this =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users