[Bot] IG L2Walker 1.79 & Tutorial

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Guest_JotaC_*

Guest_JotaC_*
  • Guests

[font=Comic Sans MS]IG L2Walker is the InGame version of the famous Bot L2Walker

[font=Comic Sans MS]
ATTENTION: This is a text with Copyrights fully reserved to JotaC
Copying the text without the Copyrights May result in a Criminal Process

This tutorial will show you how to configure and use L2Walker InGame version correctly and using the most usefull and easy options  :)

[font=Comic Sans MS]
## MAKING L2WALKER ABLE TO RUN IN YOUR COMPUTER (You only need to do 1- and 2- for the first time u use L2Walker in your computer) ##

1- Go to C:WindowsSystem32driversetc and open the file hosts with NOTEPAD.
2- U should have on the file something like:
[code]# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp. # # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows. # # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name. # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one # space. # # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol. # # For example: # #      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server #       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host 127.0.0.1       localhost[/code][font=Comic Sans MS]

Now, after that 127.0.0.1       localhost add the following:
[code]127.0.0.1 vip.tt2xz.com 127.0.0.1 vip1.tt2xz.com      127.0.0.1 vip2.tt2xz.com 127.0.0.1 vip3.tt2xz.com      127.0.0.1 vip4.tt2xz.com 127.0.0.1 vip5.tt2xz.com      127.0.0.1 vip6.tt2xz.com 127.0.0.1 vip7.tt2xz.com 127.0.0.1 vip.towalker.com 127.0.0.1 vip1.towalker.com 127.0.0.1 vip2.towalker.com 127.0.0.1 vip3.towalker.com 127.0.0.1 vip4.towalker.com 127.0.0.1 vip5.towalker.com 127.0.0.1 vip6.towalker.com 127.0.0.1 vip7.towalker.com[/code][font=Comic Sans MS]

And save the file.

## Opening the L2Walker Cracker and L2Walker (As you should know L2Walker is a paid hack, thats why u need to do 1- 2- and 3-) ##

3- Open L2WServer Bypass, do not close it while you are using L2Walker!

4- Open L2Walker and open the game

## Configuring L2Walker ##

5- Login your character

6- Click the key HOME (your keyboard key)

7- Now you should have the L2Walker IG menu opened

8- VERY IMPORTANT! Go to Combat section, Item Settings and disable the options "Pick Up Item" like in the following image:
Posted Image
The Why: Usually the server drops a invisible item that only the bot see's, thats how they usually cath the people that use bots! This MUST be disabled, else you will have 90% probabilty of get banned!

9- Attack. Go to Attack section and you will have something like:
Posted Image
BLACK COLOR - Select "Use Far Setting" - This number (100) is the disctãncia that the monster can be so you can attack it! - Attack And Run (for who uses Arc or Magic) - Equip Weapon1, chose ur weapon. - Skill 1,2,3 and 4 - skills you will use!
RED COLOR - Use Direct Attack If u use melee or Arc! - Use Spell If u use magic to attack! - You can select two spells!

10- Heal. Go to Basic Section, Heal Options and you will have:
Posted Image
(I think that this doesnt need any explanation, but if u need help just ask here)

11- Buffs. Go to Basic Section Buffs and you will be able to make ur char buff himself, it will also check if the player has the buff and needs to be buffed or not:
Posted Image

12- Go to the zone you want to Bot on, go to Combat Section, Pathing and do the following:
Posted Image
Note that the Radii should be 1500, the Radii is the range of targeting attackable mosnters.

13- You are ready to Bot, just go to Basic Section, Other Ctrl, make shure that AutoFun is working (if yes the button should appear ".Stop AutoFun") and click on ".START Combat" to put the bot working.
Posted Image

[font=Comic Sans MS]
[color="limegreen"]
Note¹ - You can save your settings, just go to section Basic, Other Ctrl, then write a name for your settings and click Save or Load if you want to load the settings from your previous save.

Note² - When you change of location delete your previous "Path" else the Bot can get bugged.
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=orange]
Download:
http://rapidshare.co...r_1.79.zip.html

[color="limegreen"]Enjoy it!  :)

[color="yellow"]Credits: L2Walker Makers, Unknown for cracking L2Walker, JotaC (Tutorial)

redzor

redzor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
Very good tutorial jotac, can u explain me how i get a ip of a server to put on the normal l2walker configuration?not the in game one, the normal cuz my pc is slow :(

davi00n

davi00n

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
Wooooohhh this tutorial/l2walker seems to be hard to install :p all i have to do with my walker is to put the l2 folder at my lineage installplace, and put the file "hosts" at system32/etc :O
Posted Image

aasi888

aasi888

• Special V.I.P
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Very good tutorial jotac, can u explain me how i get a ip of a server to put on the normal l2walker configuration?not the in game one, the normal cuz my pc is slow :(
1. Open lineage
2. Insert username and password and press login
3. When you are at the login screen go to "Start->cmd->netstat -n" If you don't have any other internet using programs open there should be one line. Find IP and port from there.
Wowhead: It's not cheating if the Internet lets you do it!

generetic001

generetic001

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
JotaC do u have an worrking offline version of la2walker for interlude?

Guest_JotaC_*

Guest_JotaC_*
  • Guests

JotaC do u have an worrking offline version of la2walker for interlude?
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#FF3333]This version of IG L2Walker may be used offline, you can even just have your computer without internet with a server running and botting on ur own server  ;D

About other bots/versions i cant help  :-

Guest_Sawo_*

Guest_Sawo_*
  • Guests
THX its a great tutorial, maybe u do this same with OGG wersion.

IG works fine now. but i have problem with OOG 10.9.0
always when i try to log in i had error
19:12:25 »¶Ó*ĘąÃ“ĂĐĐŐߡŁ
19:12:25 Link LoginServer Succeed.
19:12:28 Login LoginServer Success.
19:12:30 服务器[01]当前在线率:3.80%,能否登陆:能
19:12:33 Link GameServer Succeed.
19:13:03 ->Login GameServer Timeout.

Maybe u can help with it ?

Sorry for my poor English.

Guest_JotaC_*

Guest_JotaC_*
  • Guests

THX its a great tutorial, maybe u do this same with OGG wersion.

IG works fine now. but i have problem with OOG 10.9.0
always when i try to log in i had error
19:12:25 »¶Ó*ĘąÃ“ĂĐĐŐߡŁ
19:12:25 Link LoginServer Succeed.
19:12:28 Login LoginServer Success.
19:12:30 服务器[01]当前在线率:3.80%,能否登陆:能
19:12:33 Link GameServer Succeed.
19:13:03 ->Login GameServer Timeout.

Maybe u can help with it ?

Sorry for my poor English.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#FF3333]Im afraid i cant hel you with OOG version of the Bot, i only tested this version and also i dont like the other one  :-

Guest_Zim_*

Guest_Zim_*
  • Guests
loooooooooool.... I click HOME in-game and it opens a window but i can't see it... The window is not "stay on top"   >:(

EDIT: Ok now i see the window but when i wan't to choose skills or items there's nothing in the list... I put server's ip, port, my id and pass in basic settings but still nothing...

Guest_Zim_*

Guest_Zim_*
  • Guests
Aahhhhhhh need help... damn... I put everything right but i still can't see anything in skill and wep list and when i click Current Possition it doens't shows anything... Seems like it doesn't have connection to the server...

Guest_JotaC_*

Guest_JotaC_*
  • Guests

Aahhhhhhh need help... damn... I put everything right but i still can't see anything in skill and wep list and when i click Current Possition it doens't shows anything... Seems like it doesn't have connection to the server...
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#FF3333]
Are you sure that you have done the Hosts part? Re-check and dont forget to turn on the L2Walker cracker and only then the L2Walker, dont close the cracker.

Guest_Zim_*

Guest_Zim_*
  • Guests
I done all that... changed hosts file, runed L2WServer Bypass and then L2 Walker and i still same... In basic options when i need to enter servers IP the port is always 7777 or can it be different? (i'm pretty sure i typed the right IP but im just checking..)....... Hmmm, is L2W sopouse to auto-connect to server when i run it or do i need to connect it (if there is a connect button...)

Guest_JotaC_*

Guest_JotaC_*
  • Guests

I done all that... changed hosts file, runed L2WServer Bypass and then L2 Walker and i still same... In basic options when i need to enter servers IP the port is always 7777 or can it be different? (i'm pretty sure i typed the right IP but im just checking..)....... Hmmm, is L2W sopouse to auto-connect to server when i run it or do i need to connect it (if there is a connect button...)
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#FF3333]
It is actually supose to connect automatically when u open the game, im going to try to search any new version of the bot and bypass, but anyway the Bot is working correctly for me  :-X

makgam

makgam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

IM NEW PLZZ ENTER HIER AND EXPLAIN ME  MORE ABOUT LINEAGE http://hartibaciului...inicity.com/tra

OMG... This his not first spam-post already..
Give him BANane please :-

Guest_NaNoTek_*

Guest_NaNoTek_*
  • Guests
Hello, i used you tutorial of this bot, i got some troubles.Then i logged in the game and trying press HOME nothing happening to me,in my keybord are 2 Home buttons,i tryed pressing first and other one,nogthing happening to me,can you help me?.

I`m playing in Gracia final server.

i`ll wait then you post,or beter write to me email if you can. Email:karolis.pukelis1@gmail.com.

pWn3D

pWn3D

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Thanks so much :good:
Posted Image

Posted Image

xerze

xerze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:We are the reVolution in this Univers :)
thank for share!

Roussos

Roussos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hello dude.. first of all thanx for this special guide..
i have one problem.. all ok with walker i start boting and after 1 min 2 min player stuck.. canot speak.. but i see mobs to atack other ppl talking etc.. what happen? :S

mrneko

mrneko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
any help for www.l2.cl it use a loader protection (seems ICE)

trojanguard

trojanguard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
- vidio

Come Join us Free Online Vidio Rpg Game Called Lineage.

come join us on a highly addictive online vidio game server where u can chat meet new people or strictly player vs player matches great community great for kids and adults come visit us at www.truelineage.net make a account and download the game also download directx9 to play! you dont even need a good computer! its absolutly free never pay a dime! for more info email me www.yoursin@hotmail.com or contact us by phone 647-269-4288. plenty of people from the GTA play here dont forget if u like the game tell a friend. go to how to connect and fallow the connection guide carefully if you have any issues there is a player forum or can call the contact #. This game is based on Fantasy
take a look at th screen shots to see if this is for you! enjoy!! Come Join The Highly Populated Server and Experience the TRUELINEAGE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users