Jump to content

Molten WoW Auto-Voting Utility


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1
Raistlin

Raistlin

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Gender:Male
Molten-WOW Auto-Voting Utility


Description: Automate the tedious process of earning vote points in Molten-WoW's website every 12 hours. The utility automatically logs in and overrides the site's captcha verification.


Posted Image

Posted Image


MEGAUPLOAD
Zipped

HOTFILE
Zipped

UPLOADING
Zipped

VIRUS TOTAL RESULTS
Click here


MCTS – Distributed Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Web Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Windows Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCP – Visual Basic 6.0


#2
bynike

bynike

    Full Member

  • Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:japan
  • Interests:WPE/exploits
thanks, but i dont need.

#3
Raistlin

Raistlin

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Gender:Male
updated the URLs


MCTS – Distributed Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Web Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Windows Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCP – Visual Basic 6.0


#4
nTech

nTech

    Hero Member

  • Overseer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Latvia

View PostRaistlin, on 09 May 2010 - 12:07 AM, said:

updated the URLs
Megaupload virus scan - http://www.virustota...cee9-1273388822
Looks legit. :)
Raistlin, next time upload a virus scan for external downloads.

#5
Raistlin

Raistlin

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Gender:Male

View PostnTech, on 09 May 2010 - 03:10 AM, said:

Megaupload virus scan - http://www.virustota...cee9-1273388822
Looks legit. :)
Raistlin, next time upload a virus scan for external downloads.

Added virus total results for the MSI and ZIP versions.


MCTS – Distributed Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Web Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Windows Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCP – Visual Basic 6.0


#6
Guest_nohackspls_*

Guest_nohackspls_*
  • Guests
raistlin.majere.2010@gmail.com

#7
cafetero

cafetero

    Lick me.... You know you wannit XP

  • Site Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stormwind's bathroom
interesting
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#8
deeayo

deeayo

    Sr. Member

  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:uh oh what?
not working for me.error.
Posted Image

#9
feoizah

feoizah

    Member

  • Site Donator
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
has any1 tested this?? can any1 pm me if it works would help a lot thx :thumbsup:

#10
✿✿✿✿

✿✿✿✿

    Full Member

  • Site Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:your dreams
  • Interests:vaginas
In before 'Lol after using it someone stole my account'.

You guys are really going to fill your account information including password?



#11
Raistlin

Raistlin

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Gender:Male

View PostRude Awakening, on 10 May 2010 - 03:32 AM, said:

In before 'Lol after using it someone stole my account'.

You guys are really going to fill your account information including password?

There's no way around it. When you go to the molten-wow site to vote, you also need to log in using your username and password. This utility just automates the whole tedious process for you.


MCTS – Distributed Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Web Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Windows Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCP – Visual Basic 6.0


#12
ψTRONψ

ψTRONψ

    Full Member

  • Site Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Israel
4 posts............ untrusted =(
Whatever you do , dont be an idiot.

#13
Raistlin

Raistlin

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Gender:Male

View PostψTRONψ, on 10 May 2010 - 06:43 AM, said:

4 posts............ untrusted =(

And I'm not going to spam the boards just to increase my number of posts.


MCTS – Distributed Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Web Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Windows Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCP – Visual Basic 6.0


#14
IPX

IPX

    Sr. Member

  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Russian Federation
[code]EDIT: Well now its not working at all... Seems like molten did some tweaks on their web.[/code]

Well, this tool actualy works great... some minor bugs in displaying +vote points but that doesnt matter

It might be a good working scam tho...
Then you press <Start> button first ip program tries to connect is not related to moltenwow ( 85.55.172.254:587 )
And this port is mainly used by mail submission...

I might be wrong... But still program works even if I block access to that ip adress

I did abit of tracing on it and I know that there's zero accuracy but still...
ISP is located in Spain
This IP is for home users not companies.

Well I might be wrong.
It could be just an weird port update check...

Im not trying to flame your hard work, I'm just saying that it might be a scam to warn everyone else if they decide to use it.
Personaly I will use it when ill do some minor tweaks of my own...


P.S.
Sorry about my english...

If you think you're free, there's no escape possible.


#15
sercankd

sercankd

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
what about source code?

#16
Absolute Virtue

Absolute Virtue

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
It worked fine for me. Thank you, it really saves a lot of time.

#17
Gayzor

Gayzor

    Full Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Gender:Male

View PostIPX, on 10 May 2010 - 04:33 PM, said:

[code]EDIT: Well now its not working at all... Seems like molten did some tweaks on their web.[/code]

Well, this tool actualy works great... some minor bugs in displaying +vote points but that doesnt matter

It might be a good working scam tho...
Then you press <Start> button first ip program tries to connect is not related to moltenwow ( 85.55.172.254:587 )
And this port is mainly used by mail submission...

I might be wrong... But still program works even if I block access to that ip adress

I did abit of tracing on it and I know that there's zero accuracy but still...
ISP is located in Spain
This IP is for home users not companies.

Well I might be wrong.
It could be just an weird port update check...

Im not trying to flame your hard work, I'm just saying that it might be a scam to warn everyone else if they decide to use it.
Personaly I will use it when ill do some minor tweaks of my own...


P.S.
Sorry about my english...



Never trust newbz!

#18
Coder

Coder

    Full Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

View PostIPX, on 10 May 2010 - 04:33 PM, said:

[code]EDIT: Well now its not working at all... Seems like molten did some tweaks on their web.[/code]

Well, this tool actualy works great... some minor bugs in displaying +vote points but that doesnt matter

It might be a good working scam tho...
Then you press <Start> button first ip program tries to connect is not related to moltenwow ( 85.55.172.254:587 )
And this port is mainly used by mail submission...

I might be wrong... But still program works even if I block access to that ip adress

I did abit of tracing on it and I know that there's zero accuracy but still...
ISP is located in Spain
This IP is for home users not companies.

Well I might be wrong.
It could be just an weird port update check...

Im not trying to flame your hard work, I'm just saying that it might be a scam to warn everyone else if they decide to use it.
Personaly I will use it when ill do some minor tweaks of my own...


P.S.
Sorry about my english...
He made a +/- working tool, probably based on parsing of the website and basic form submission, but ofc, when logging in the login info is sent to a mail address (guess whose)...
Obviously, it's not recognized as a virus because it doesn't act like a virus: since when is sending a mail considered a virus operation?

Anyway, it's working scam if you ask me. :)
I wonder how many people will post on moltenwow's forums saying their account got lolhaxxed.
What the fhack?

#19
Raistlin

Raistlin

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Gender:Male

View PostCoder, on 31 May 2010 - 08:52 AM, said:

He made a +/- working tool, probably based on parsing of the website and basic form submission, but ofc, when logging in the login info is sent to a mail address (guess whose)...
Obviously, it's not recognized as a virus because it doesn't act like a virus: since when is sending a mail considered a virus operation?

Anyway, it's working scam if you ask me. :)
I wonder how many people will post on moltenwow's forums saying their account got lolhaxxed.

And why would I waste my time doing that on private server accounts? What are private server accounts worth anyway? Waste of time if you ask me.

View PostGayzor, on 26 May 2010 - 06:53 AM, said:

Never trust newbz!

Coming from someone with 12 posts and who recently received Members status :). I may have less than 10 posts but at least I contributed something worthwhile to the Deathsoft community. Have you?



Anyway, seeing that Molten-WoW is already aware of this tool, I have deliberately refrained from posting an updated working version.


MCTS – Distributed Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Web Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCTS – Windows Applications (C#.NET 2.0)
MCP – Visual Basic 6.0


#20
IPX

IPX

    Sr. Member

  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Russian Federation

View PostRaistlin, on 31 May 2010 - 12:13 PM, said:

And why would I waste my time doing that on private server accounts? What are private server accounts worth anyway? Waste of time if you ask me.



Coming from someone with 12 posts and who recently received Members status. :)



Anyway, seeing that Molten-WoW is already aware of this tool, I have deliberately refrained from posting an updated working version.

CAN I HAZ IT ? THAT BOLD BLUE THINGY :ninja:

If you think you're free, there's no escape possible.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users