WTB Molten-WoW Vote Point Hack

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Guest_unkn0wn_*

Guest_unkn0wn_*
  • Guests
Paying $$USD for a WORKING (current) Molten-WoW vote point exploit/hack, not "delete cookies" or "reset your ip".
I mean a true hack that executes client-side or something that can inject vote points into an account for unlimited vote rewards.
PM me if you're interested and we can settle on a deal.

cafetero

cafetero

Lick me.... You know you wannit XP

• Site Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
Well at least he bothered to get an avatar.... annoying but an avatar none the less.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Guest_unkn0wn_*

Guest_unkn0wn_*
  • Guests

View Postcafetero, on 18 June 2010 - 10:45 AM, said:

Well at least he bothered to get an avatar.... annoying but an avatar none the less.
And instead of just begging for a hack with nothing to show for it, I offered to pay for it.

cafetero

cafetero

• Site Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
well right you are, but it's nothing new.
see here's the problem. If someone has a vote hack to molten-wow, your post might make them suspicius due to past attempt from devs to find these types of hacks out and eliminate them. Most private server owners that have some sort of donation system get really pissed if someone rips their voting and donation systems appart to get rewards without doing the proper actions. The reason is simply that it makes them lose money, and people that just come out of the blue and offers cash in exchange for these types of hacks usually throw a red flag at them. Now I'm not saying this is the case with your request, if I had one that worked I'd seriously consider selling it for $$ because right now I could really use a new mini laptop. So just putting you on notice it will be somewhat hard to get anybody to sell if they have one, and beware of possible scammers that seem to come out of the woodworks when this type or post appears.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Guest_unkn0wn_*

Guest_unkn0wn_*
  • Guests

View Postcafetero, on 18 June 2010 - 03:12 PM, said:

well right you are, but it's nothing new.
see here's the problem. If someone has a vote hack to molten-wow, your post might make them suspicius due to past attempt from devs to find these types of hacks out and eliminate them. Most private server owners that have some sort of donation system get really pissed if someone rips their voting and donation systems appart to get rewards without doing the proper actions. The reason is simply that it makes them lose money, and people that just come out of the blue and offers cash in exchange for these types of hacks usually throw a red flag at them. Now I'm not saying this is the case with your request, if I had one that worked I'd seriously consider selling it for $$ because right now I could really use a new mini laptop. So just putting you on notice it will be somewhat hard to get anybody to sell if they have one, and beware of possible scammers that seem to come out of the woodworks when this type or post appears.
Well first I'd like to say be careful buying mini-laptops/netbooks: I bought the HP Mini 311 with the Nvidia ION chip that was supposed to "be able to run Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2" and it could barely run jack shit. So just throwing that out there :P

And yeah I totally understand. The reason why I'm coming out of the blue is because this site is pretty much THE site for WoW hacks. I mean come on, when you google for it, the sites that come up are the big players: this site, d3scene, etc. I've known about these sites for years, just never been in dire need of a program from here. Also, if I'm not able to contribute anything and I'd just be a leecher, why would I be posting here? I'd rather register once I really need something, and offer the one thing I can: money. I figured I could help a hacker pay for something he needs.

To be clear: I don't need the donation system exploited, only the vote point system. I have no need to rip Molten-WoW off of its only way to pay for server fees.

cafetero

cafetero

• Site Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
haha that pink ball on the back at right is smirking like and idiot. XD
Posted Image

Guest_unkn0wn_*

Guest_unkn0wn_*
  • Guests

View Postcafetero, on 19 June 2010 - 12:29 PM, said:

haha that pink ball on the back at right is smirking like and idiot. XD
Yeah its cute :3
And still no PM's... I guess no one has anything :(

X-Ray 7

X-Ray 7

• Site Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
Well, if I had a kewl h4xXx liek that, I wouldn't give it away for money either, because the time-limited pleasure of 10 or 15 or 20 dollars is nothing compared to all the tears and self-hate I'd go through when it gets fixed just because I leaked it. Oh, the tears ... all those tears ...
Posted Image

Guest_unkn0wn_*

Guest_unkn0wn_*
  • Guests

View PostX-Ray 7, on 20 June 2010 - 07:50 AM, said:

Well, if I had a kewl h4xXx liek that, I wouldn't give it away for money either, because the time-limited pleasure of 10 or 15 or 20 dollars is nothing compared to all the tears and self-hate I'd go through when it gets fixed just because I leaked it. Oh, the tears ... all those tears ...
You wouldn't be "leaking it". One more person than you would have it. Why would I share it to other people if I, like you, want the benefit? I don't see how 2 people doing it instead of 1 suddenly makes it blatantly obvious and ruins the point of all that work.

Unixx

Unixx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
I can hack them for you, but I cant create a program that will do it for you. I have done it for many servers. It takes a good amount of time. To hire a programmer like me would set you back a good $300. If you are interested pm me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users