Free Molten-wow account with donation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dux0

dux0

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I feel that I've been playing WoW way too much lately and recently it's been having negative effects on my marriage, my job and my personal life, so I think I'm going to call it quits before it gets too out of hand. I guess I have an addictive personality.

Since I won't be using it anymore, I wanted to give my account away to someone and also help support Molten at the same time. I tried to purchase some molten coins through the site, however it didn't accept my credit card address, so if someone wants my account, send an anonymous donation to Molten (i.e. not associated with any account) through moneybookers of 13 GPB (or more if you are feeling generous) and my account is yours. The Molten email address to send the payment to is mikayil@bakerandpartners.co.uk, which you can verify if you log in to the Molten-WoW control panel as well. I can obviously give my account to only one person, so please send me a PM first and I'll let you know if you're the first one before you send payment to Molten.

This account comes with:
Sargeras: Lvl 80 gnome warlock 3.5 gs plus plenty of gold, talents, quests, mounts, etc.
Frostwolf: Lvl 54 NE druid
300 vote points

cafetero

cafetero

Lick me.... You know you wannit XP

• Site Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
if this post is 4 realz.... then I can't think of any degrading comment to make...
godspeed i guess.
and good luck with the marrige/job thing hope it works out.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

ionveau

ionveau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

View Postdux0, on 16 July 2010 - 12:30 PM, said:

I feel that I've been playing WoW way too much lately and recently it's been having negative effects on my marriage, my job

If so why do you insist on helping the ones feeding your pain, Its like Saying
Hey this drug dealers are really ruining my life but if you want to know where they are you have to buy drugs from them first

I'm going to stop running around the bush you want a person to donate so that you can get a donation account and run off with it while the poor sucker is left with $20 less

dux0

dux0

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

View Postionveau, on 29 July 2010 - 10:53 PM, said:

If so why do you insist on helping the ones feeding your pain, Its like Saying
Hey this drug dealers are really ruining my life but if you want to know where they are you have to buy drugs from them first

I'm going to stop running around the bush you want a person to donate so that you can get a donation account and run off with it while the poor sucker is left with $20 less
That analogy with drugs is just dumb. Not everyone's life is ruined by playing video games.

And you'll notice I said it's an anonymous payment not associated with any account, so I don't know how you think that I can somehow apply that to my account when I have no access to the payment, it's not from my email address and it's not linked from my molten account.

As of yet, nobody's contacted me about it anyway, but the offer is still on the table if anyone wants it.

Hackzilla

Hackzilla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
you play on sargeras, which is 20x (twice as high as any other molten realm)
you have a lock 3,5k gs? on sarg, it takes 2 days max (10 hours played) to get from lvl 1 to lvl 80 with 3,5k gs

Considering those facts, I simply can't understand this

I feel that I've been playing WoW way too much lately

anyway, hope someone pays for your premium account status so you can bypass queues.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users