12 replies to this topic

ikbencooljaja

ikbencooljaja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:Anything that interests me :D
Hello guys,

Today i'll tell you some little hunter bug on wowbeez on how to one shot or few shot full donors with your hunter pet.
Start of by getting a pet. I'm using http://www.wowhead.com/npc=1553 atm. Go to your trainer and purchase a dual talent specialization. On your main spec you put around 40 talents in survival and the rest in marksmanship. Go to your secondary spec and put like 50 talents in beast mastery and again the rest in marksmanship. After you got that you have to switch talents between those two and remember to take your pet out everytime you switch talents.

Note:It might take some time before it one shots people. And also in survival it will increase by 400 Ap and in BM it will decrease by 200 so you always have to finish in survival.

I hope this helped you and don't mind to +rep me because i'm getting alot of -reps for no reason :)

ikbencooljaja

ikbencooljaja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
This works on some other servers too but i can't guarantee you

Ricky867

Ricky867

HURGH

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:pr0n.
thx for sharing.
+2
For those who are using youtube and want more views on their videos, click the spoiler.
Spoiler

ikbencooljaja

ikbencooljaja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
If you wonder why i posted this bug is because alot of hunters are abusing this for arena points and i want this to be fixed asap :)

The Prisoner

The Prisoner

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

View Postikbencooljaja, on 18 January 2011 - 12:21 PM, said:

If you wonder why i posted this bug is because alot of hunters are abusing this for arena points and i want this to be fixed asap :)

you could have soloed some istances before posting it :P
Posted Image

ikbencooljaja

ikbencooljaja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Beez is a bad server who doesn't fix anything. And i already solo'ed alot with this but admins just don't want to fix it because they're working on cataclysm :)

.Narcotics

.Narcotics

meow

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Thanks, working fine.
I also like tacos.

gladdanger

gladdanger

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

View Post.Narcotics, on 25 January 2011 - 01:22 PM, said:

Thanks, working fine.
I also like tacos.
working fine but it is sososososo time consuming i spent 3 houres just 500 damage added...what is wrong withme?is it talenets or whatever???

fumatto

fumatto

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I think that the "cooldown" for talent switching it's a "fix" for this problem ... so ... actually the bug works but with this cooldown u have to wait a lot for 500 additional damage...

ikbencooljaja

ikbencooljaja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

View Postfumatto, on 02 February 2011 - 01:56 PM, said:

I think that the "cooldown" for talent switching it's a "fix" for this problem ... so ... actually the bug works but with this cooldown u have to wait a lot for 500 additional damage...

Weird..with me it adds 200-400 everytime i change the spec o.o

djseddon

djseddon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
haha they stil ant fixed this on beez lol im doing atm as we speak and i know it stil works coz every oen stil tlaking abotu it in global

djseddon

djseddon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

View Postikbencooljaja, on 17 January 2011 - 04:54 PM, said:

Hello guys,

Today i'll tell you some little hunter bug on wowbeez on how to one shot or few shot full donors with your hunter pet.
Start of by getting a pet. I'm using http://www.wowhead.com/npc=1553 atm. Go to your trainer and purchase a dual talent specialization. On your main spec you put around 40 talents in survival and the rest in marksmanship. Go to your secondary spec and put like 50 talents in beast mastery and again the rest in marksmanship. After you got that you have to switch talents between those two and remember to take your pet out everytime you switch talents.

Note:It might take some time before it one shots people. And also in survival it will increase by 400 Ap and in BM it will decrease by 200 so you always have to finish in survival.

I hope this helped you and don't mind to +rep me because i'm getting alot of -reps for no reason :)

hi erm can u explain to me in more detail please i dotn understand how to do it properly

Gibaja

Gibaja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Nice find! Will try it and +REP if works

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users