-Lys-

-Lys-

The one and only

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Taking over the world, Computers
Current version: 1.3, 8th December 2012
Start as administrator to get it working (only Vista and higher)!
Download is at the bottom of the page if you don't want to read all this shit. But please read the thread first before you're asking about any errors or other questions. It's likely that someone asked that already

Thanks for all the feedback over the past months. I guess now the Hack is finalized.

When I played Vanilla (yes, I don't play anymore, I hope that explains my lack of motivation to keep working on this tool :<) I was looking for hacks like WoWEmuhacker, but I could just find one and that one sucked in my opinion.
So then I decided to create my own one, with more features and better handling (you couldn't even set the movement speed of your speedhack in the other one and so on).
After days of research I found most of the things I needed and I decided to give it a go. The result is this little toolie now and I think I can say it's the best hacking-tool you will find in public for 1.12.1 :p (not that there is much competiition :D)

Well, features are the following:
  • Speedhack
  • Teleporting
  • Wallclimbing
  • Airswim (kind of flyhack)
  • Movement modifications (slowfall, waterwalk, levitation)
  • Deathbugging
  • Unrooting (Unstunning)
  • Hunter Tracking
  • Resource Tracking
  • Stuck-In-Air ;-)
  • List of favorite teleport-coordinates (finally :D)
  • Infinite Jumps
  • No falldamage
  • Stun immunity (only movement)
  • Noclip
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

I can't attach the program, what is wrong?

You either got a modified version of WoW.exe or you did not start the hack with administrator privileges. Fix either one.

There is no vertical movement with the airswim, can you change that?

Simple answer: Nope, I can't. Reason is, that in vanilla there originally was nothing like flying, it was implemented in The Burning Crusade, not even GM's can fly in Vanilla, this is the best thing possible.

What is the deathbug? How does it work? What is it good for?

When your character dies, click the button. Your character will stand up again (though, he is in a permanent stun, use the Unrooting-Button to fix that) and you can attack other people/mobs. Most mobs will reset if you attack them, but some will not. Find out for yourself what you can use it for. There are a lot of possible things!

What is unrooting?

Unrooting frees your character from being stunned. Simple as that. Though, if you are in a real stun, you will not be able to cast, only movement is possible.

What is the stuck in air option for and how does it work?

This is actually outdated with the airswim feature. But nevertheless I'll keep it here.
This thing basically resets your falling counter, you can use this as "flyhack" basically, what you have to do:
Port yourself high in the air with the teleport-feature,
Hit the "No falltime" button, try to run around Posted Image You won't really fall, just a little bit. After some time you should port yourself higher again, as you're still falling a little bit. Recommendable is also, to use speedhack, else you will be really slow, as this thing also includes the Unroot function as well, which will break any movement. If it wouldn't, you would be in an endless falling animation.

I am getting disconnected when using a hack. Why?

Sorry dude, but it looks like that certain hack is being detected by your server. I can't code any workarounds for that, so you should rather not use the hacks that get you disconnected to prevent getting banned.

Download the MultiHack (.Net Framework 2.0 or above is required)
VirusTotal

In need for chest coordinates? (Might be giving you some gold if youre just starting on a server)
Then check out the chest coordinate list!

Cheers,
Lys

KaDaVeR

KaDaVeR

ლ(ಠ_ಠ)ლ

• Demi God
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

View Postthaineeze, on 03 July 2011 - 11:59 PM, said:

thanks + rep

now i have some questions:

whats unrooting and deathbugging?

and why is flyhack pain in ass in 1.12.1 ?

i sadly dont play classic wow but could anyone review?

unrooting = unblocking your character when it's stunned
deathbugging = death bug = solo anything, but very slowly (you are dead, ghost, but at the same time alive. you can't be killed, but you also can't use any abbility, therefore you only kill with white damage)

flyhack is a pain in the ass because flying was introduced in tbc, in outland. so it isn't a simple offset to search in the memory and activate it, rather you must trick the client into thinking that you are at another z axis then you should.

I also don't play wow classic (or any other wow) atm so I can't review it, but thanks for the contribution nonetheless.

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Posted Image

THXFORLEECHING/CENTY

THXFORLEECHING/CENTY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:UMADBRO :)

View PostKadaverX!, on 04 July 2011 - 12:41 AM, said:

unrooting = unblocking your character when it's stunned
deathbugging = death bug = solo anything, but very slowly (you are dead, ghost, but at the same time alive. you can't be killed, but you also can't use any abbility, therefore you only kill with white damage)

flyhack is a pain in the ass because flying was introduced in tbc, in outland. so it isn't a simple offset to search in the memory and activate it, rather you must trick the client into thinking that you are at another z axis then you should.

I also don't play wow classic (or any other wow) atm so I can't review it, but thanks for the contribution nonetheless.

thanks kadaverX! ... ehm so unrooting is unstucking... can i compare it with unstuck from hitchhikers ? like for example rogue make kidney on you .. you make unstuck and then you can move but still under stun? or is it like insignia
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Supernuss

Supernuss

Can't fly...

• Site Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
think like hitchhikers
Fehler könnt Ihr behalten.............. Yes I'm from Germany.^^

Spoiler

-Lys-

-Lys-

The one and only

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
Hehe, actually he answered your questions, yes.
I'm not quite sure if it "unstucks" you, when you're stunned, basically it should do that as well.
I mainly used it as a combo with deathbug.
When you use the deathbug (-> You die, click deathbug-button and voila, your corpse stands up again), you face one problem:
You can't move. Simply using the unroot button helps out, you can move again.
Basically deathbug is what he also explains, but partially wrong. At least on my server, you can still cast spells BUT BUT BUT (!), you won't regenerate mana again, so you can cast spells, but only for in a limited amount.
As most bosses will reset, this sadly only helps for mobs, that are not resetting. So far on my server i noticed, that are the ones that are getting spawned through an event or are not scripted. So most trashmobs work, bosses not. I got two methods to bug bosses and therefore make them also killable, but that takes freakin' long & the other one is freakin' dangerous that you are not killing yourself.
And right now I actually don't want to share those two things, at least not, if you don't have something in return :)

Thx4feedback

belalfaouri

belalfaouri

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:Stalking ya.
Flying is much more complicated in vanilla than some think , so this is really brilliant.

THXFORLEECHING/CENTY

THXFORLEECHING/CENTY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:UMADBRO :)

View Postbelalfaouri, on 04 July 2011 - 09:51 AM, said:

Flying is much more complicated in vanilla than some think , so this is really brilliant.

somebody can give me a torrent link for vanilla wow with many seeds? i want try it :D and maybe with good luck on some server WoWc works
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

belalfaouri

belalfaouri

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:Stalking ya.

View Postthaineeze, on 04 July 2011 - 11:01 AM, said:

somebody can give me a torrent link for vanilla wow with many seeds? i want try it :D and maybe with good luck on some server WoWc works

I think this is the best vanilla server now , http://vanilla.wow-one.com/

And you can download vanilla from blizz if im not wrong.

-Lys-

-Lys-

The one and only

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
Here is a torrent.
The configurations that are made for the installer already have a realmlist for VanillaGaming. Dunno how "good" other servers are in comparison, but i like that one and im playing on it.

Kalbic

Kalbic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:WoW, wpe, exploiting
Very nice tool i have same opinion for a trainer it suxs hard and problems with speedhack when u press spacebar are confusing :-D I have tested your tool and its really great thanks for share and ofcourse +rep

JpTo

JpTo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
+rep for the awesome tool.

Anyone found a way to attack bosses or trash mobs? I tried with spells and with a melee class character.. but i dont do any damage to them.. + you dont have mana regen or any other type of regen (tested with mana and energy).
DUBSTEP!!!! - monstavibes!!!

-Lys-

-Lys-

The one and only

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

View PostJpTo, on 04 July 2011 - 04:37 PM, said:

Anyone found a way to attack bosses or trash mobs? I tried with spells and with a melee class character.. but i dont do any damage to them.. + you dont have mana regen or any other type of regen (tested with mana and energy).
You mean when death bugged?
Hmm, i can cast spells. Melee doesn't work tho, but if you got a caster class then just use a wand. Probably auto shoot from hunter (or normal shoot from other classes) should be working, but wand has the advantage that its automatic shooting (can't imagine shooting 5 million times at a boss to kill it. NOT AUTO.) and it does not require any ammo.
Casting should be working, but as you and i said, no regeneration.
If it does not work on your server, then it might be fixed (?!) even though that would sound very weird for me.

JpTo

JpTo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

View PostLysolfs, on 04 July 2011 - 05:39 PM, said:

You mean when death bugged?
Hmm, i can cast spells. Melee doesn't work tho, but if you got a caster class then just use a wand. Probably auto shoot from hunter (or normal shoot from other classes) should be working, but wand has the advantage that its automatic shooting (can't imagine shooting 5 million times at a boss to kill it. NOT AUTO.) and it does not require any ammo.
Casting should be working, but as you and i said, no regeneration.
If it does not work on your server, then it might be fixed (?!) even though that would sound very weird for me.

No,no.. you can cast i tried with frost mage.. spammed all my mana - used frostbolts, arcane nova, frost nova, fire blasts.. everything i had and nothing they hit but they don't do dmg.
Tested with rogue.. when i use sinister strike i doesnt do dmg but stacks combo points.. -.- Auto-attack is a no also.. wands doesnt do dmg either.

-Lys-

-Lys-

The one and only

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
@JpTo,
well, sorry then, it's fixed i guess.
I think i know one thing that should work, but whatever.

@thaineeze,
what are you talking about?

Kitsune

Kitsune

(。◕‿‿◕。)

• Mini Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

View Postthaineeze, on 05 July 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

ok thanks guys

a question.. somebody got WoWc ? :D

wowc was for 1.8.0 at its' latest. after, mangos appeared with spell checks.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Flyer

Flyer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
+1

Tyvm, this is great, love deathbugging

"I think i know one thing that should work, but whatever."

-plz tell, tried a lot without success

-Lys-

-Lys-

The one and only

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
Sorry guys, but all of you who requested something just registered these days and some don't even have 1 Post. Not that I would care, but I wouldn't want this stuff to get fixed, I hope you can understand.

JpTo

JpTo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

View PostLysolfs, on 06 July 2011 - 10:39 AM, said:

Sorry guys, but all of you who requested something just registered these days and some don't even have 1 Post. Not that I would care, but I wouldn't want this stuff to get fixed, I hope you can understand.

Its not like we don't get it, ofc we do. But you share something with us so we can enjoy it also but in the meanwhile you tell us only half of it, its like your doing this to tease us -.-
But anyway thanks for sharing your tool +rep ofc and i hope you share the 2nd half soon. :D

-Lys-

-Lys-

The one and only

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
Well, as far as I know the bugs I found are core based. Through some random event I got to know that the server I am playing on is running TrinityCore, most of you guys are playing on Feenix, right?
Anyone knows, which core they got?

JpTo

JpTo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

View PostLysolfs, on 06 July 2011 - 12:32 PM, said:

Well, as far as I know the bugs I found are core based. Through some random event I got to know that the server I am playing on is running TrinityCore, most of you guys are playing on Feenix, right?
Anyone knows, which core they got?

Feenix Server project (2005 - 2011)
has a long existence in the private emulation scene. We stand out for providing quality gaming, raids and battlegrounds through active and progressive development. Traditionally our game servers are based on
Mangos
(2005 - 2011)

kind regards
Feenix Server Team

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users