Monster WoW 4.0.6 spell hack/Exploits

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

cpeluso

cpeluso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hello, I play on monster wow and a while back I use to change my spell id using cheat engine, or change an item to a one shot kill item. Now when I try it on cheat engine the spell/item is changed, my character is in the middle of casting but no fx.
When I played on eternion I use to be able to do this not nothing works. IS there any one shot quest items? am I doing something wrong? All I want is to solo raids and instances and get gear fast. Please pm me whoever can help ; )

ʘvƐʀL0ɑƉ

ʘvƐʀL0ɑƉ

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
For now, there's public exploits that would allow you to do that, there was a quest item, but im almost sure it's not possible to get it becouse of broken quest chain, so, sorry.
and possible why the first thing (i guess that was swaping spells with anything you want) is becouse Maybe the server is shitty and has no server sided check for it? :? Like wowbeez for example, i could cast all of spells that they have on theyr db without beign gm.

Posted Image

Babygotback

Babygotback

• Site Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
So r u saying that changing spell ids actually worked on monster-wow or only on eternion? These things r too basic and will never work in this era of emulation:P however soloying anything on skyfire is still possible ^^

flys556

flys556

• Site Donator
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
If spell change works on monster using cheat engine than can someone plz try this out ! Lol, this could be a massive exploit

I would try it myself but my computer cant run WPE and I am a noob when it comes to CE

RocknTroll

RocknTroll

King of Kings

• Site Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

View Postflys556, on 31 August 2011 - 10:00 AM, said:

If spell change works on monster using cheat engine than can someone plz try this out ! Lol, this could be a massive exploit

I would try it myself but my computer cant run WPE and I am a noob when it comes to CE
I dont even bother to try.
" You can't protect yourself from Exploits, You can have the the strongest Protection at all but a single Exploit will kill you.
It's like you have tons of Muscles and you wield a Sword but at the end you won't cut anything because it isn't sharpened enough. "

mmaama

mmaama

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
doesn't work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users