Feenix Archangel 2.4.3 Item Dupe

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

john123

john123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy a variety of game genres, but my currently most played games are WoW, TF2, Counter-Strike, and Skyrim.
Looking for an item dupe that will work on wow-one's 2.4.3 Archangel server. I know one exists, PM me if you have any information.

anathor

anathor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
I'll PM you, coz ur name is simpathic. Anyone else who need that dupe and have a nice name and/or avatar just PM me. It works on WOTLK n CATA too just the offsets are different (same method with the same functions). I'll answer for the first 10 PM so be fast. Enought if u send me a "PM me" message.

Getting it public coz i got allready 4 pm from 7 views....

U will need 2 chars (same guild). One who have guild master rank in guild. Go to the guildbank. Start wpe and make this two filters:

Offset -> 001 - 0XX
Search -> 69 20 6e 65 65 64 20 61 20 64 75 70 65 2e
Modify -> 62 61 64 61 73 73 20 6c 65 65 63 68 65 72

Offset -> 007 - 008 - 009 - 010
Search -> 61 6e 61 6c
Modify -> 6f 72 61 6c

Make a relog with your guildmaster. Get an item (doesn't matter which type of item). Put it in the last slot of your backpack. Make a relog and enable filter for your guildmaster. Than drag it into the guildbank. Get an item (any white item, it doenst rly matter) and trade it to your 2nd char put it into the last slot of your backpack (guildmaster now can alt+f4 or logout we don't need him anymore). Make a relog with 2nd char and before logging in change wpe process to your 2nd running wow and enable filter. Now u have to stack down (for example 20 pieces stacks) 19 from ur stack, and let there one piece in any slot of ur bag, except the last slot of ur backpack (coz there u have the bugged item). Than sell all items to any vendor (only the 19 stacks). Relog & profit. Able with emblem & honor cost items, so u can dupe emblem and honor too.

No way to fail if u follow my guide Trololo...

john123

john123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy a variety of game genres, but my currently most played games are WoW, TF2, Counter-Strike, and Skyrim.
I appreciate you posting this method, though I'm kind of confused by it. I sent you a PM a while ago so you can hopefully answer a few of my questions. Appreciate it. If anyone else has other methods feel free to post them or PM me them.

Ombladon

Ombladon

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Exploits,Kickboxing,Girls,Movies,Paragliding.
Are you stupid enough to think someone will give you the exploit just for the fact that you joined today?
And your thread title sucks since it seems to be related to a tutorial on how to dupe.
Posted Image

KaDaVeR

KaDaVeR

ლ(ಠ_ಠ)ლ

• Demi God
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts

View PostOmbladon, on 07 August 2012 - 06:28 AM, said:

Are you stupid enough to think someone will give you the exploit just for the fact that you joined today?
And your thread title sucks since it seems to be related to a tutorial on how to dupe.

easy on the swear words. thread title doesn't really matter since the post IS in the REQUEST section. ;)

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Posted Image

Ombladon

Ombladon

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Exploits,Kickboxing,Girls,Movies,Paragliding.

View PostKaDaVeR, on 07 August 2012 - 08:18 AM, said:

easy on the swear words. thread title doesn't really matter since the post IS in the REQUEST section. ;)
Ye he ain't doing anything wrong but I kinda raged because I was looking at the recent topics and saw this one looking like a tutorial while it was a question like everytime.Btw I'm still amazed of how helpful the anathor guy is :)
Posted Image

KaDaVeR

KaDaVeR

ლ(ಠ_ಠ)ლ

• Demi God
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts

View PostOmbladon, on 07 August 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

Ye he ain't doing anything wrong but I kinda raged because I was looking at the recent topics and saw this one looking like a tutorial while it was a question like everytime.Btw I'm still amazed of how helpful the anathor guy is :)

that usual doesn't last...

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Posted Image

john123

john123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I apologize for the (possible) misleading thread title, I should have put [Request] in or something so that it didn't look like a tutorial from the front page. I tried editing the title but I do not believe it's possible. Also, I never expected anyone to give me any type of information considering I have just recently registered (though I have been lurking around here for years). I am greatly appreciative that anathor has posted that.

Anyways, does anyone know if the method posted above actually works? I notice that English may not be his first language (no offense) and I am trying to make sure I've done all the steps correctly. If someone with a bit more knowledge could give it a whirl and make sure it works and possibly explain it to me a little better, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again all.

Fabulous

Fabulous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Ponies.
Anathor.... Holy crap. I'm not sure if I should actually take the time and decode that XD. Although, you say it works on Cata... So I'll try it and post here if it works :D

Edit: Didn't work. I've tried it twice now, and It hasn't worked on cataclysm 4.0.6 skyfire launcher.

Bojax

Bojax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I would really appreciate it if someone tested whether it is working or not on feenix archangel. Many thanks :)

anathor

anathor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Lol guyz i posted that is fake. Just a moderator removed it. I don't know why.

.... starting from the 001? another thing: decode the hex to string. With this u just swap "oral" to "anal" (2nd filter).
The method was written randomly so nothing useable in this. 1st filter is another text in hexadecimals....

Edit: i think Kadaver removed it O.o
Edit2: lol still +repping me for that fckin joke post :D

Edit3: please don't use white color for writing. some of us have white theme, and you can't see the writing at all. thank you // Kadaver

Edited by KaDaVeR, 08 August 2012 - 01:53 AM.

Fabulous

Fabulous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Ponies.
ahahahhahahahahhah Lol. I had a feeling.

RocknTroll

RocknTroll

King of Kings

• Site Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
I used to play on that server but atm i stopped with wow...i'm thinking if i should trade it or better keep it safe if i ever decide to return back in wow.
" You can't protect yourself from Exploits, You can have the the strongest Protection at all but a single Exploit will kill you.
It's like you have tons of Muscles and you wield a Sword but at the end you won't cut anything because it isn't sharpened enough. "

Muse

Muse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
selling DUP working method on archangel 2.4.3 , for proof go pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users