RPE - No delay!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Guest_meudeusBR_*

Guest_meudeusBR_*
  • Guests
I- Introduction

How does it work? It edits the captured packets, in our case we dont need to edit the pacets because we already have the filters. It gets the "Delay" (waiting time) of the skill and changes it to 0 making the ability FAST, REALLY FAST.

II-Necessary Programs

RPE: RapidShare
Filters: SendSpace

III-How to use

Up in the menus, look for "Select process", then click "Open process".(Or just press Crtl + Alt + P)

Posted Image

A list showing everything that is open in your computer will open. Look for your Ragnarok, in my case it was reborn.exe. Usually it has that well known icon. Found it? Click it twice.

Posted Image

Remember where you found "Select process", Look for "Extras", Then click "Filter", next click "Custom Filter".

Posted Image

On the top menu click on "File" then "Load".

Posted Image

A window will pop up so you can choose your filter (which i made available in the beginning of the tutorial), Choose the filter will the skill that will be used. Note that something changed. look for "sleep (7)", change "7" to "0", Making it look like this"...sleep (0)"

Posted Image
Posted Image

Look for "('D:\rpe_log.log')",change the "D" to "C", making it "('C:\rpe_log.log')"
Posted Image
Posted Image

In the menu where you clicked "File", Look for "Build" , Click on"Build" , Now Close the "Custom Filter" By pressing the "X"

Posted Image
Posted Image

On the main screen of RPE click on the red button "Active Custom Fllter" Making it green. ATTENTION, DO NOT CLICK START

http://img177.images...1/tuto34ht9.png

All Filters work

Thanks to the AWSOME restrictions to images you have to click the last link

IV-FAQ

Q:When i select the process my Ragnarok crashes/error!!!

A: Try again this happens sometimes.

Credits: CheatsBrasil
Credits for Translation: MeudeusBR

kayata

kayata

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Dude, there is a error on the Download. for RPE! pls change it. ^_^

Guest_meudeusBR_*

Guest_meudeusBR_*
  • Guests
just downloaded RPE from the link... it works fine, if you mean the filter, you are supposed to open it through RPE

kayata

kayata

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Dude, do you have Soul Breaker Filter? i you got only some skill to spam. and its magic spam btw.

Guest_meudeusBR_*

Guest_meudeusBR_*
  • Guests
im not sure but i will look for it.
editing once i find it.

Guest_gaiden_*

Guest_gaiden_*
  • Guests
hey does this also works with bin files? becouse my server client has bee made binary to stop wpe users..

rokimoki

rokimoki

• Site Donator
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Doesn't work I tested on my own server DS spam delay and doesn't work.

delita

delita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

View PostmeudeusBR, on 25 January 2009 - 12:10 AM, said:

just downloaded RPE from the link... it works fine, if you mean the filter, you are supposed to open it through RPE

man the filter link works
i mean bout the RPE link is not workin :S

Yepeto

Yepeto

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So yeah man the rpe link doesnt work it says "file deleted" and when you get in the rapidshare page says "download not available" i think you dont need explanation for that... if someone can upload the rpe and share the link ill be glad :D

pilhas

pilhas

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So yeah man the rpe link doesnt work it says "file deleted" and when you get in the rapidshare page says "download not available"
The same goes for me, if some1 could link me the dl, or lead e to it, i would rly appreciate that =P

Johnnyzoo

Johnnyzoo

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
You can download it here:
http://w15.easy-shar...1699750000.html
Posted Image

songplayer101

songplayer101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
A list showing everything that is open in your computer will open. Look for your Ragnarok, in my case it was reborn.exe. Usually it has that well known icon. Found it? Click it twice.

master i cant find my ragnarok.exe there.... is it forbidden to use the software in
ragnarok official server online?

nunix

nunix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Can any1 please give me the link to RPE download? not RPE's filters, but the RPE, because only the filters link work, RPE is broken...

KaDaVeR

KaDaVeR

ლ(ಠ_ಠ)ლ

• Demi God
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

View Postnunix, on 08 April 2011 - 02:01 PM, said:

Can any1 please give me the link to RPE download? not RPE's filters, but the RPE, because only the filters link work, RPE is broken...

http://w15.easy-shar...1699750000.html

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Posted Image

Pancadaum

Pancadaum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
The two links do not work for me, easy-share hates me ^ ^ The first seems to have been erased.
Posted Image

God save-me, if a good hack cant'.

bbrhon

bbrhon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Leeching Farming Scamming Killing Raping
can someone give me a RPE program
100% Cute

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users